domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

Layers

A pedidos ... o poema da Sarah e seu irmão:

A muda moves
Changes direction
Perception, knowledge, entender
In total the movement has changed
Layers become thought
Words, ideas, footprints
Steeped in imagination
Layers-what it means to me, what is means to be me
Circles unraveling, fall away
Truth be told, there goes I

You are right here, right now
Make me an open book
And write the story of my life

When we change we move
We become we part
Lausche und still sein
Truth be told there goes I

As a tree is secreted in a seed
The consciousness of omnipresence is hidden in the soul

Layers have covered my skin, my bones, meine seele
I peel them back, revealing myself
I have hidden in layers

I’m not really trying to leave this place
I’m just trying to find my place
Truth be told
I am going there

2 comentários: